Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spyder Pilot ACS upgrade


Q: So, tell me what I should upgrade with a stock Spyder Pilot ACS paintball marker. Only thing I have gotten for it, is a Halo hopper, but it doesnt even come with a hopper, so really thats the only upgrade I have gotten for it. I also have my eye on a 14 in. barrel, but I want to know if there are any better bolts, or better hand grips that I can get.

A: Most upgrades are personal preference. With a Spyder Pilot already electric, the closest thing to new grips you would want to get would be new grip panels, and those really don't make much of a difference. And as far as bolts go, you would only want a new one to decrease the weight of the paintball marker, which isn't by more than a few grams. You may want to look into a new feedneck, as well as a new board possibly. Depending on the barrel you have, you may want to get one with inserts or different back ends so you can match paint-to-bore better.

How to get free paintball stuff. You have to know about free Target $500 gift card.

ACS — Anti-Chop System