Monday, March 3, 2008

Kingman Spyder VS3 or RSX


Q: I'm gonna buy a new marker, and I don't which marker is better, I have now an Spyder Pilot ACS and is a very good marker, I want to buy a better marker and I don't know which to choose between Spyder VS3 or the Spyder RSX both of spyder...

can anybody tell me which is better?

A1: No VS threads, but its all personal choice. i wouldn't ever buy a rocking trigger though. The Spyder RSX is like an updated Spyder VS paintball gun series so personally i would go RSX, but try both out before you make a decision.

A2: As far as your paintball marker choice goes it is personal preference. Shoot both the markers if you have the opportunity. Personally I would go with the RSX because it is the newer marker (release date wise) and is the most technologically advanced as far as kingman (spyder) markers go. It also doesn't have the rocking trigger which is again based on personal preference. I prefer not to shoot a rocking trigger but you might like them. Thats the importance of shooting a marker before buying it.

via: http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=425159