Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Spyder Pilot ACS problem (paintball gun not firing/cycling)


"Today I went outside to shoot with my Spyder Pilot ACS paintball gun I managed a pod and a half before I started experiencing problems. The problem was that the paintball gun wasn't cycling. I've had a problem before where I could fire a few shots and it would go to SEMI with Safety on, but now the paintball gun doesn't change to semi/safety on. Instead when I pull on the trigger, the paintball gun makes a clicking sound (different from when the gun is fired uncocked) and the bolt doesn't go forward. I also use 9Vs because I lost the one that it came with, and a new 9.6V battery I bought doesn't work correctly when I air up the paintball gun."

"It sounds like your board is damaged...try another 9.6 volt, and if that doesn't work, you probably need a new board."

"it could be due to the fact that u used 9v and damaged the board to begin with. "

"are the 9v's new and are you using a good brand? Is the 9.6v fully charged and not overcharged?
have you tried to shim the noid, when i used 9v's i put a quarter behind the noid and it worked fine, but when i switched to the 9.6v the striker wouldn't catch the sear every time so i took it out and now it shoots fine. "

via: http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428524

Spyder Paintball Classic Series E-marker

General Cleaning of your spyder pilot ACS paintball marker
This will answer all the questions you might have about cleaning Your spyder Pilot ACS paintball marker.