Monday, June 30, 2008

Spyder Victor IV Stock Barrel


Looking for Cheap Barrel, Plz Help!!

"I have a Spyder Victor IV and a have a nagging question that I can't really decide. From what I know, the stock barrel is better than most other stock barrels but of course, it is still a stock barrel. It is a nine inch. What I want to know is whether or not it is worth upgrading. I was thinking a 12 in. Dye Proto One Piece for $18 but I'm not sure if its worth it in the first place, or if it is, is that a good barrel for a good price for the paintball gun?"

"If you plan on keeping that paintball gun for a while you're definitely going to need another barrel. I know proto one piece barrels are really good for the price, but try and find a 14" barrel."

"save up for an ion slg, or somthing dont waste any more money on that gun unless you want to, which in that case the best overall barrel to me is the sly(pretty expensive though), i dont know if you wantto have a barrel thats more expensive then your paintball gun"

"I agree. Save up for an slg or even a spyder vs1/vibe. If ur gonna stay with the victor for a while get a proto one piece 14"."

"ya well im gonna stay with the Spyder Victor paintball gun for a bit just b/c im not a huge player and its not too important for me. i've been looking for a proto one piece 14" but I havent found anything for a great price. Does anyone know where I can find one for under $25-30 (i know thats not much, but pb isnt the top thing on my budget right now)

If thats out of the question, are there any other good 14" barrels for under 25-30? I found the UPZ Gladius on ebay for a pretty good price but there werent many reviews so idk how good it really is. Any advice?"

"pmi razzor barrel. I got one for $20."

via: http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428747

Spyder Classic Series Paintball Markers
Spyder VS Series Markers